Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sock update

I didn't forget about my sock project; I was inundated with other projects that for various reasons (schoolwork, paid work) took precedence over crafts and hobbies.  But never fear; I have gotten back on the sock-horse.  Wow, that sounds strange.

Anyway, remember that lovely green alpaca yarn I bought?  It is finally de-skeined (Is that even a word?  What do people really call the process of turning a skein of yarn into a ball?) and I have begun turning it into a sock.  It's slow going, because the yarn is so thin and the needles so small, but it's going.


I've found I like to knit in the morning, after feeding the cat but before changing out of my PJs.  Who am I kidding, I'm still in my PJs right now, and it's almost 1:30.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've decided to continue doing this. Once you finish one sock, make another, and then show them off!

    ReplyDelete